Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"Crazy Week!!!"

Hi guys,

Wow this has been a CRAZY WEEK!!! I feel like I have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off! 

I have so much school work, work, council stuff, and sorority work its crazy! Monday I went from one dance practice to another on the opposites ends of campus! I would have to say I worked out pretty good this week! I hate that it has been so busy this week that I have not been able to go to a Zumba Class this week? :( I still feel like I have gotten a great workout with these dance practices every night lasting over 2 hours! I still have the sweating face after Zumba, only thing different, Im not learning Im reviewing and teaching! I still feel great and having my sisters and other greeks around makes me put all my effort into every movement I do because I want to show them correctly how to do it, and how much energy should be put into when we are performing it!

How does having other people around/ depending on you affect your workout

-Lorena :)

2 comments:

  1. I find that having people workout with you is motivating for several reasons. 1) We always like to put our best self forward. So if we are tired we tried to hang in there even if for our own vain reasons. 2) Accountability. When I feel like giving up someone is there to push me to be better. I don't like working out at the gym though mainly because I'm not in good shape and everyone doesn't need to be subjected to that unpleasant experience. :).... Maybe in the future I'll join a gym.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! I know I don't want to look crazy in front of people so it makes me really push myself! And I have people around me that also hold me accountable too!

    When I do go to the gym I try this "running on the treadmill" idea and it doesn't work out for me! I look over and see someone else just running with ease and I am over here all out of breath and what not! That is very discouraging to me at times and I have my own pace and like to stick with it.

    ReplyDelete