Monday, February 27, 2012

"My First Day of Blogging"

For my Eng. 104 class I will be doing an immersive project and writing a detailed paper on my findings. I will be immersing myself into a Zumba class here on my campus and documenting and blogging about my experiences. I will also be comparing the workout you get from the Zumba class versus the workout you do on your own. These findings will be very interesting because some people feel taking fitness classes work better, and some people feel going to the gym by themselves is best. This blog is important so I can get feed back from you all!!!

Glad I got my first Blog entry out the way! That was nerve recking like The First Day of School!
-Lorena :) 

9 comments:

  1. Good Luck A Spec! I look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Lorena!
    My roommate did this last year in her English class.
    I'll be checking up on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol was it the same topic?! Or did she make a blog too?

      Delete
    2. She blogged about healthy dieting for 30 days. She basically kept track of what she was eating, the physical activity she engaged in, as well as, sharing various healthy food recipes.

      Delete
    3. O ok sounds great! so what do you think about Zumba classes?

      Delete
    4. I think Zumba is very fun!.. I've gone to a couple sessions at the Rec Center. I'm actually planning to attend a few sessions at the YMCA back at home while I'm here for spring break. I'm going to try the "Aqua Zumba." I'll have to let you know how it goes.
      Check this song out... Not sure if you've heard it already but it's one of my favs! :)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9cRzeUOx3I

      Delete
  3. Good Luck! I am very interested in the results.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Euliza! Me too! Feel free to comment and answer some of the questions in some of my other posts! :)

    ReplyDelete